MSc at Imperial College of London
MSc in Advanced Computational Methods for Aeronautics, Flow Management and Fluid-Structure Interaction
Mechanical engineering student at ENSAM (French engineering school)
Ranked 1rst of an undergraduate course in advanced math and physics
Baccalauréat (equivalent to A-levels), with honours
Personnal achievements I'm proud of
- I can understand almost every IL piece of code I read
- I know pretty well how to inject code in running processes, and how to modify .Net method implementations both at runtime (CLR injection) or after compilation (recompilation)
- I've detected a deadlock in Oracle connector (production environement at SGCIB) occurring randomly on high loads - e.g. several thousands of requests per second.
Oracle delivered us a patch after I successfully reproduced it (using code injection to synchronize threads)
- I think I'm a good teacher on technical matters.
Pieces of code I'm proud of:
- A basic .Net assembly decompiler
- A custom Linq query provider supporting almost every linq operation (EF linq-to-entites like)
- A full & robust string-to-Expression parser (System.Linq.Expression, I mean)
- A kernel-mode driver (for an USB device)
- A C++/C# mapper without a single line of C++/CLI, though that instanciates C++ classes & overrides virtual functions on them (using marshalling, P/Invoke & manually overriding C++ virtual tables)
- An algorithm which detects a shape held by a user (using a Kinect sensor), and which simulates a turbulent fluid flow around it (realtime)
Developer, at SGCIB (X-One team)- Via Margo Conseil
X-One is a cross asset pre and post-trading application used by traders, sales and middle offices, aiming to rationalize SGCIB's information system.
Fixed income team (Bonds, futures, options...)
- Participated to in Exchange Traded Funds integration
- Developed an RMDS (Reuters Market Data System) source publishing ETFs product prices.
- Integration of Omgeo Oasys Local (a trade confirmation system)
- Integration of GETC (another trade confirmation system over SWIFT network)
- Candidate interviews
ERP architect at AXoma consultants
Functional specifications definition, and ERP developpement
- Large scale or per project bills handling
- Time sheets and project management
- Per project and overall treasury forecasts
- Budget management
- Contacts,expenses, performance reporting, forecasts reporting...
Sector : Organization and Strategy
Projects manager at Arts & Métiers junior company (AMJE) :
Managed and realized various projects
Software architect at Intice
- Designed an iPhone application SyncEventsToCal aiming synchronization between your "social calendar" (facebook, salesforce...) and the iPhone's one (iCal)
- Programed a mini-ERP for CTICM (bills, publications management, course subscription management, reporting...)
Software developper (self-employed)
Programmed software for managing contact databases and sold it.
Aiming large companies by using a centralized database system. Short demo here
Data capture operator, at C-GES:
Sorted and captured water bills on computer, aiming to detect canalization leaks
Destruciton and reconstruction of part of a plant